Tower Safety and Rescue training courses offer the Aerial Lift Certificate of Completion Course.
Only trained and authorized persons are allowed to operate an aerial lift.
• Explanations of electrical, fall, and falling object hazards;
• Procedures for dealing with hazards;
• Recognizing and avoiding unsafe conditions in the work setting;
• Instructions for correct operation of the lift (including maximum intended load and load capacity);
• Demonstrations of the skills and knowledge needed to operate an aerial lift before operating it on the job;
• When and how to perform inspections; and
• Manufacturer’s requirements.
Call Today to schedule your Aerial Lift Certification – 602-900-7668/480-313-0678