Tower Safety and Rescue training courses offer Aerial Lift, Forklift and Scissor Lift Certificate of Completion Courses.
Only trained and authorized persons are allowed to operate an aerial lift.
- Explanations of electrical, fall, and falling object hazards;
- Procedures for dealing with hazards;
- Recognizing and avoiding unsafe conditions in the work setting;
- Instructions for correct operation of the lift (including maximum intended load and load capacity);
- Demonstrations of the skills and knowledge needed to operate an aerial lift before operating it on the job;
- When and how to perform inspections; and
- Manufacturer’s requirements.