Authorized Climber Cell Tower Training Certification
Honesty, Accountability, Integrity
The Authorized Climber Cell Tower Training Certification of Completion course is designed to include the OSHA required training listed on the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR’s 1910 and 1926) related to work at a wireless communication site. Specific areas addressed include site hazard assessment, mandated safety meetings, American National Standards Institute (ANSI Z359, Z490), Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS), and fall restraint techniques, fixed ladder usage, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and emergency contingency planning (including rescue techniques).
Tower Safety and Instruction and the Cell Tower ‘ Authorized Climber Certification and Tower Safety and Rescue training is designed to provide the student with information and experience to assure safety when working at a tower site, it’s also structured to assure meaningful, well-remembered lessons and make us a part of your cell tower team.
Tower Safety & Instruction objectives are always “PROTECT THE TOWER WORKER”
go ahead do something impossible today, Get Tower Certified!
Call us , we want to hear from you
We have 1 locations and can travel to you :
- 3212 S. 36th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85040
Authorized Climber Training Classroom Learning Objectives
- Standards, OSHA, ASME, ANSI Z359, ANSI Z490, ANSI 10.48, TIA regulations-Fall Protection
- Anchorages,Connectors,Snap Hooks and D-Rings
- Identify, Inspect, and Perform safety administration
- Understand the use of Lanyards,Life Lines,Roper Grabs, and Ladder Climbing Systems Knots & Hitches, Rigging
- Learning Rescue for the cell tower industry
- Develop Rescue and Pre- Climb checklists
Structure Types and Hardware
- Learn about Monopole, Guyed, and Lattice Cell Towers
- Wireless Hazards
- Rescue plan
- Employee Responsibilities
- Maintain 100% – 2 points of contact, learn ascent, descent and industry climbing practices
- Tips for avoiding injury
- Suspension trauma: basic treatment
- Environmental and Structure Hazards
- Equipment inspections
- Proper techniques/100% tie off – 2 points of contact
- Use of rescue services and fall protection systems to minimize rescue needs.
Start Your Future Tomorrow with Tower Safety and Rescue Training!
Honesty, Accountability, Integrity[CPMV_CALENDAR view=”1″]