Train the Trainer
Tower Safety offers the following Train the Trainer Courses:
- RF Awareness
- Competent Rigger/Capstan Operator/Signal Person
- NFPA 70E
The main objective of Tower Safety Train the Trainer Certification is to develop tower climbers who are capable of performing rescues, rigging and understanding OSHA regulations and ANSI standards.
- JSA ( Job Safety Analysis):
- Recognized hazards: Electrical, RF Awareness/EM radiation, and cell tower structural hazards/traversing around a tower
- Training Aids\Powerpoints\Rules and Regulations
- Tower Climber Equipment Inspection
- Life safety equipment
- Use of Rescue Systems
- Developing a Site Safety Plan and Rigging Plan
- How to plan for Rescue Emergencies
- Understanding the need to continue to study and apply knowledge to maintain safety and quality
Students will be conducting a training session with the Tower Safety Lead Trainer for demonstration in competency in rescue, rigging, and teaching.
Prerequisites for Train the TrainerA minimum of 5 years in the cell tower industry with field experience.
Enroll Today! Start Your Future Tomorrow!