Tower Safety and Instruction
Our Cell Tower Safety and Cell Tower Safety and Rescue certifications have been prepared to assist YOU and your employees for your Cell Tower Safety certification responsibilities.
Tower Safety and Instruction meets or exceeds applicable sections of ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Z359, Z490, 10.48, and OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration).
The safety of each instructor and each student of Tower Safety and Instruction is of the utmost attention. Safe work performance and safe training must be the most important aspect of a cell tower worker’s daily routine.
Tower Safety and Rescue and Tower Safety courses are industry approved with carriers and their turf vendors.
At Tower Safety and Instruction, We want you to return home at the end of our Cell Tower Safety and rescue school confident in your new abilities and excited about your career .
Available Cell Tower Certifications:
- Authorized Climber – 16 hours of training
- Competent Climber – 16 hours of training
- Authorized Rescuer/Train the Trainer-24 hours of training
- OSHA 10-hour Construction- minimum 10 hours of training
- OSHA 30-hour Construction-minimum 30 hours of training
- RF Awareness- 4 hours of training
- First Aid/CPR- 5 hours of training
Enroll Today! Start Your Future Tomorrow!
Tower Safety and Rescue ONLINE COURSES Available[CPMV_CALENDAR view=”1″]
For Further Information
- 3620 S. 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85040
- 3525 Asheville Hwy Hendersonville NC 28791
Email us! We Want to Hear From You: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us Today and Schedule Your Cell Tower Certification of Completion:480-313-0678/602-900-7668
Tower Safety partners with Industry Leaders- Atlas Devices https://atlasdevices.com/