Tower Safety and Instruction
Our Cell Tower Safety and Cell Tower Safety and Rescue certifications have been prepared to assist YOU and your employees for your Cell Tower Safety certification responsibilities.
Tower Safety and Instruction meets or exceeds applicable sections of ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Z359, Z490, ANSI 10.48, and OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration).
The safety of each instructor and each student of Tower Safety and Instruction is of the utmost attention. Safe work performance and safe training must be the most important aspect of a cell tower worker’s daily routine.
Tower Safety and Rescue and Tower Safety courses are industry approved with carriers and their turf vendors.
At Tower Safety and Instruction, We want you to return home at the end of our Cell Tower Safety and rescue school confident in your new abilities and excited about your career .
Available Cell Tower Training Certificate of Completion Courses:
- Authorized Climber – 16 hours of training
- Competent Climber – 16 hours of training
- Authorized Rescuer/Train the Trainer-24 hours of training
- ANSI 10.48 Competent Rigger
- OSHA 10-hour Construction- minimum 10 hours of training
- OSHA 30-hour Construction-minimum 30 hours of training
- RF Awareness- RF Awareness Online Course
- First Aid/CPR- Wilderness Survival
- SPRAT (Specialized Professional Rope Access Technicians)
- Tower Inspection and TIA Assessment Training
Enroll Today! Start Your Future Tomorrow!
Tower Safety and Rescue ONLINE COURSES Available
For Further Information
Our Locations or We Can Travel To You:
- 3212 S. 36th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85040
- Roxoboro, North Carolina
Email us! We Want to Hear From You: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us Today and Schedule Your Cell Tower Training and Tower Rescue and ANSI 10.48 Competent Rigger: 480-313-0678 / 602-900-7668
Tower Safety partners with Industry Leaders!
AHS Rescue for your equipment needs